2016 Upcoming Monthly DEAF Bible Study Schedule (Tentative)
We meet at a local church where worship services are interpreted, we have potluck lunch, have a Deaf Bible Study in ASL (this will be voice interpreted if hearing people want to join us) and enjoy DEAF fellowship. Please bring food to share for lunch.
- May 7, 11:00am—Lincoln Rhode Island SDA Church, 1000 Smithfield Ave, Lincoln, RI (Please note that instead of the Bible Study we will have Ed Raymond's Memorial this afternoon).
- July 16, 11:00am—Plainville SDA Church, 97 Broad St., Plainville, CT
- September 10, 11:00am—Fitchburg SDA Church, 205 Summer St, Fitchburg, MA
- October 8, 11:00am—Canaan SDA Church, 7 Sand Rd., Canaan, CT
- November 5, 11:00am—Lowell All Nations SDA Church, 20 Meadowcroft St., Lowell, MA
- December 3, 11:00am—Johnston SDA Church - 2693 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI
***Please note that this is a tentative schedule for 2016, and there may be changes.***
SNEC (Hearing/English) Campmeeting 2016
June 17-24 all main meetings interpreted into ASL - South Lancaster, MA
Where: Southern New England Conference Campgrounds
Address: 34 Sawyer St., South Lancaster, MA
DEAF Camp 2016
Dates: Friday, August 26th—Tuesday, August 30th
Featuring Deaf Pastor Paul Kelly and Chuck McGehee
Registration Deadline - August 5, 2016
Where: Camp Cherokee, 433 Gilpin Bay Road, Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Camp Cherokee is located in the Adirondack Mountains on a beautiful Saranac Lake. Camp guests will sleep in cabins and healthy vegetarian meals are all included. Activities include: Boating, Horse Back Riding, Crafts, Canoeing, Knee-boarding, Wake-boarding, Kayaking, Hiking, Swimming, and more.
Deadline: The deadline to register is Monday, August 5th, 2016. After this deadline, a $20 late fee will be applied to regular registration cost. Register BEFORE the deadline.
For more information about DEAF Camp 2016 please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-286-1924 (VP).