ACTS Ministry will be embarking on a youth-led community outreach and evangelistic initiative this summer. This is a three-week event that is set to kick off on Sabbath, July 16, 2016 and will end with the “Ignite” Music Festival on Sabbath, August 6, 2016.
Outline for three weeks:
- Week 1 (July 16- July 22):
Door- to- door evangelism in the community.
- Weeks 2 and 3 ( July 23- Aug 6):
Community Enrichment activities and workshops daily 9am to 5pm
Evangelistic Service beginning at 7:00pm.
The Venue: Franklin Field (Harambee Park)
Cost: Free to All.
These activities include but not limited to, a district wide VBS program, Health Van, Health Seminar, Pathfinder Honors training and Field day, Art and Craft, Skills Training; Free Meal Program, Sporting Activities, Fairs and fun for the entire community.
We are currently signing up volunteers (you can volunteer for one OR more days/evenings). Volunteer today as:
- Music groups/praise teams to lead out in the evening meetings and participate in Music festival (you can volunteer for one(1) OR more nights)
- Volunteer staff to assist with the daily activities
- Skilled professionals to lead out in some of the services offered to the community
- Media professionals
Also to offset cost related to hosting this event, we have set up a GoFundMe and Indeigogo accounts to help raise funds to make this event possible. We thank you for your kind contribution. Please follow a link below:
We anticipate the partnership that this initiative will foster and look forward to winning souls for the Kingdom. For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.