The March for Our Lives will take place in the City of Boston on Saturday, March 24, 2018 beginning at 11 AM. Traffic and parking will be impacted, and those coming into the City to attend are strongly encouraged not to drive their personal vehicles. Information on Blue Bikes, the regional bike share system, may be found at www.thehubway.com , and information on the MBTA may be found atwww.MBTA.com. For a faster return trip, the MBTA advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket.
Traffic delays are expected as vehicles will be held back at intersections to allow marchers to proceed along the route. Participants will depart from Madison Park High School and proceed on Malcolm X Boulevard, turn right onto Tremont Street, left onto Melnea Cass Boulevard, right onto Columbus Avenue, right onto Park Plaza, left onto Charles Street South, straight onto Charles Street, and complete the march at the Boston Common.
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Saturday” parking restrictions will be in effect as follows:
- Charles Street, both sides, from Boylston Street to Beacon Street
- Beacon Street, both sides, from Park Street to Arlington Street
- Arlington Street, both sides, from Beacon Street to Boylston Street
- Boylston Street, both sides, from Arlington Street to Tremont Street
- Malcolm X Boulevard, both sides, from Roxbury Street to Tremont Street.